Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"or Not"

Kind of an intriguing title for this post. Most of the time, I talk about weather, but every now and then, I like to keep you guys up to date on some things you may miss on your own local news or what I call the "or Not" part of my blog title.

  • This is from Michigan: 12 pound Canada Goose crashes through windshield of woman's SUV while she was driving along a highway in Bay county. Woman suffers minor injuries to her face. Goose did not make it.

  • Cicadas reemerging after 13 year slumber. This will affect areas in Tennessee and even parts of western Kentucky. For more about this story, see the following link here.
More news as I come across them...and more about our weather later
MS

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...