Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"or Not" 5/11

I'll add more interesting non-weather tidbits as the calm weather persists.

I found this article quite interesting, a historical account of 'The Great Locomotive Escape' in Yuma AZ. It's about a couple of fugitives who hijack a Southern Pacific engine in 1901. Click here.

Have you tried this feature on weather.com? It's a mosquito activity forecast. I just typed in my zip code and it produced my mosquito forecast. For today, my forecast is moderate activity, primarily between 7pm and 7am tomorrow morning. Click on this link to find out your mosquito activity forecast.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...