Sunday, May 15, 2011

Upcoming weather outlook for next week coming soon

Click for latest Base Reflectivity radar loop from the Louisville, KY radar and current weather warnings

I'll be looking ahead to next week's weather. Come back as I use the latest trends to determine where our weather will be heading. I've actually outforecasted the NWS office from 7 days out.
My high temps this week were only off by a couple of degrees. My cooldown that I predicted proved to be steeper than what the NWS was originally forecasting. However, even I missed it by nearly 10 degrees from earlier this past week. They missed it by nearly 15 degrees. These nearly cutoff lows can carry quite a bit of cool air.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...