Monday, May 23, 2011

Look What We Have Done Louisville

This is one of those forgettable stats we don't like to see. Louisville's fitness levels in comparison with other populous cities is down near the bottom of 50 cities.

Read who ranks #1 and who has ranked below Louisville as the least fit 'populous' city. Click here.

Looks like I need to get out of this chair and 'do something'. Actually, I did major gardening over the weekend. I think gardening is therapeutic and good exercise.

By the way, in addition to the look at the week ahead, I'll be offering my thoughts on this year's "Pepper Garden" forecast. Be back later.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...