Sunday, May 1, 2011

Groundhog Day?

Do you recall the movie with Bill Murray called "Groundhog Day"? A weatherman who awakens every day only to relive the same events.

I'm beginning to think that we are in that mode as well. It seems like we wake up and it's raining. Guess what? We'll wake up tomorrow and it should be raining. Don't tell me, I'm thinking that Tuesday, uh, yeah, it's gonna be raining.

NWS Louisville calling for 2-4" by the time it's all over with sometime this week.

At my location as of this post, I've recorded 0.70". Looks like a large shield of moderate rain moving in soon. Maybe another inch by tomorrow morning.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...