Saturday, January 7, 2017

Updating Snow Totals Soon

Well, a 1-2 punch has made for a healthy dumping of snow for parts of the far southeastern counties at least.

Elsewhere, in north central and northern Kentucky, lighter amounts occurred but still counts as our first accumulating snow outside of freak freezing fog induced snow events.

I told you before the end of last year to mark down January 7, that we would be registering snowfall greater than the wimpy 0.1 - 0.2".

As the latest system pulls away, I will be updating regional snow totals and share a few totals coming in just south and east of our region...some amounts are staggering.

Also, I will be turning my attention to our next possible winter scenario, again something that I said recently in my January prediction, that could be more exciting than this past system(s).

 MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...