Sunday, January 12, 2014

What They Were Talking About - NEW Feature

No matter where you go, it seems everyone talks about the weather. Therefore, I am pleased to announce a brand new feature on my blog entitled 'What They Were Talking About'.

As you can tell by the title, the weather has already occurred. So, I will be focusing on significant events of the past that may deal with the present month but a specific day, or week(s) of the month from last year to last decade and beyond.

I'll try and introduce other notable things that occurred during the segment including earthquakes, tsunami, perhaps even some celebrity news. However, my primary focus will be what's on everyone's mind, the weather.

I'll be posting at least two segments this week. One I think you will like is the 20-year anniversary of the massive winter storm and cold outbreak of 1994.

Be looking for it. Hope you enjoy it.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...