Sunday, January 26, 2014

Time For a New Look

I had to make some changes to the blog. Nothing significant, just a change of scenery. Kind of like rearranging the bedroom. You know, move the bed here, the drawer over there, experimenting with other changes.

Therefore, over the next several days, I'll be making further adjustments. I would like to add relevant items to the blog. I like how the 'Seasonal Snow and Sleet Totals' part of the blog has worked out. Hopefully, I can add other features like that if I have the room.

One of my projects is a feature that I do not want to post every time. Rather, make a brief comment and provide you with a link to the page. It will be called 'What They Were Talking About'. A look at some notable weather events during the past that people were no doubt talking about. Don't worry. You'll see.

I want the blog to be as information specific as possible thus interesting, informative, and hopefully entertaining.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...