Friday, September 23, 2011

UARS Predicted Landing (at least my opinion)

FINAL UPDATE SEPT 24 10:20PM
Well, I missed re-entry by about 2.5 hours. Therefore, my projected splashdown was missed by at least the length of the United States. Still not a bad guess, but I think I'll stick to horseshoes.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, nobody wants to hazard a guess. So, I'll give my 2 cents worth.

I'm looking at an area of the North Pacific Ocean 400 miles west of South America to 150 miles north of Honduras. Completing the eastern part, I've included parts of Venezuela and Brazil north to areas of the Caribbean near the Windward and Leeward islands.

Anyone else got a guess???

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...