Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adjusting Totals?

Well, the timing of this storm system is really frustrating. Can't get it here soon enough. I still would like to review at least one more run of the NAM due out in a little bit. I have a feeling the NAM may shift a little south on the next run (hoping I'm wrong).

Regardless of any small deviation, the daylight transition to snow is just about enough for me to make some adjustments in my snow totals. It should still be a healthy snow for many except where I live.

Updates coming soon. Advisories to our south look likely while Warnings for extreme SE part of Louisville CWA possible. Lexington may go Advisory or Warning even. It's that close. We'll just have to wait and see.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...