Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Been Busy and Maybe Getting Busier

Well, I've been working on my video footage of severe storms from Sunday morning. However, I've been quite busy dealing with the aftermath of Sunday's storms. I did not have to deal with much damage on my property, but other family members and friends had problems from the weather. Therefore, your faithful weather guru has put weather on the backburner, for now.

That doesn't mean the backburner isn't on. Oh, it's on. Looks like Tuesday and Wednesday will serve up additional toppings of extra wind damage, torrential rains, intense lightning, but hold the tornadoes. We don't need those, now do we.

I'll try and post updates as necessary. I'm still working on the video and editing some of the shots because it is quite lengthy.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...