Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FUN POLL II results are in....

The rain event of March 4-6 at the Jackson KY NWS office and Charleston WV NWS office totaled 2.53".
There were 15 that participated. Congrats to the 3 that guessed the correct range.

I will be posting other fun polls in the future. Hopefully, I'll select a topic that won't offend others. After all, there's nothing 'fun' about predicting how many tornadoes will hit Kentucky if your town becomes affected. However, I admit that I have an enthusiastic craving toward severe weather and all that comes with it. At times, I may post fun polls that have nothing to do with weather. Just stay tuned.

Good night.
MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...