Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Totals

As of 4:00am, snow has nearly exited the Metro area. Minor accumulations are still possible. I have seen reports of snow over 4" widespread for Jefferson County, including my little part in the southwest part of the county.

So far, the RAP model that I use is getting lots of love from my area. It showed an average of 5" for the Metro or 4-6" range. And from reports that I'm seeing, that appears to have verified

J'town and Okolona reports of 6".

I have not seen a recent report from the NWS office in southern Jefferson County yet but sure their total is near 5-6".

Jefferson County schools have just announced they are closed

4.4" in Valley Station
4.0" in Lexington'
5.2" at Louisville Int'l
6.1" at Louisville WFO
6.8" in Shelby County.

Season totals have been updated.

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tornadoes on Easter Sunday

This is a worse case scenario. Tornadoes and flooded, blocked roadways making for great difficulties reaching residences affecting hard hit ...